Juliette is your career coach who accompanies you in your professional transition. Specialized among other things in the assessment center for EPSO competitions, it supports you, whatever your professional objective, towards your next step and to unlock your potential.
Certified in Coaching Psychology and Positive Psychology with a Masters from the University of East London and certification from Positran®, she is a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
Certified in change management with Prosci ADKAR®, Juliette supports managers, employees and organizations in transformations and the development of their potential.
- Master in coaching psychology and positive psychology, University of East London.
- Positran® Positive psychology leader in France.
- Certified PROSCI ADKAR®
Having spent 17 years in telecommunications companies, Laure has developed wide expertise in the field of strategic communication, internal and institutional. She was awarded for her communication campaigns by the Belgian Federation of Internal Communication and she advises and trains top managers for camera-based interventions and speaking in public.
She offers her skills as a coach with an out of the box approach. Because she is also a multidisciplinary artist, she will guide you through a creative mindset and change perspectives.
- Complementary Master in Sociology, Université Paul Valéry, Montpellier, France.
- Master in Social Sciences, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium.
- Publication over metacommunication, Brussels-Métropole #34 2018, BECI. (french)